Friday, October 16, 2009

Erik's Home!

And I'm pretty happy about it.



Melissa's sign cracked me up!
About to head in!

Some of the coffee group ladies :)


Mandy and I were pretty excited even though it was really ungodly hot in the building, and as you can see my hair-do was really starting to reflect that.


They had this screen up in the corner so we could see the guys coming in. Would you believe they showed an Army commerical on there too? Hellooo, I think we're already committed.


The best part :)



6 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you all! You look great and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!

    Enjoy each other and have a fabulous time on your post-deployment honeymoon. The first month home is always the best time. Live like rock stars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for both of you that he is home and safe! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cingrats sheena and erik!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!! I am so glad he is home again. You will have to give Ichi a hug for me when you see him. Enjoy having your hubby home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad he made it home & he is safe. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete