Sunday, September 7, 2008

Dave and Vicki are here

and fun is being had, so my update won't be very long.

So we're heading off to the North Shore today. I think we're hitting Turtle Bay and the falls at Waiamea. Last night we had some friends over for dinner and the 6 if us played a game of Taboo! Even half blind Erik was able to give clues and help his team squeak into a second place victory (yes, there were only two teams. We played boys against girls.)

He seems to be doing pretty well. 2 days ago he was hurting, but the last two days he's gotten progressively better! Great news!!

OH! I can cross something off my list of things to get once I have a job, I got the bag I wanted! It was on a big sale when I went in to check on it, and I just had to have it. Erik was there, and rolled his eyes, but he knew it was a good deal too! I love new purse day!

Okay, gotta go get ready for the beach! (And the banana lava flows!!)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! It sounds like you guys are off to some fun adventures .. take pics!! :)
    What kind of purse did you get? Very exciting!! Erik sounds like Andy when I ge ta new purse .. their expressions are the exact same.

    ReplyDelete