Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So tomorrow is our Hawaii-anniversary. I can't believe we've lived here for a year. Well, I've lived here for a year, Erik only lived here for about 6 months...

In other news, the state of Hawaii is broke. Buh-roke. Because of which, they have decided to stop buying paper towels for the state buildings - once they're out, they're out. My building is out. We've had to all chip in to buy our own or bring dish towels or whatever. Thing is, they took our trashcans out of the bathroom too so we couldn't throw away towels if we had them! I just hope they don't do this with toilet paper...

Dear State of Hawaii -
Maybe if you didn't run the a/c CONSTANTLY, ALL DANG DAY you wouldn't be broke. MAYBE if you didn't keep it as cold as meat locker in my office, you could afford a dang blowie thing for the bathroom.

Love,
Sheena

It appears Erik will be missing our skype date, so I'm going to head to bed. 'Night all!

2 comments:

  1. i found your blog from your facebook. mind if i subscribe? hawaii sounds fun!

    -maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie! Of course, subscribe away!!

    ReplyDelete