Sunday, March 8, 2009

This ones for you, Lyle

So the other day I got an email from Erik's grandpa, asking if Hawaii had stopped on February 18 (or whatever day it was I last updated). I get a kick out of him.

So I know I haven't updated in awhile, but I have good reason! Erik and I talk on skype at night and that was my prime blogging time - so be glad you aren't hearing from me. As it stands, the only reason I did it today is because he's late for our skype date.

This skype thing is pretty amazing. Certainly nothing like getting cut off every 3 minutes and some odd seconds when he was using the sattelite phone while in Afghanistan. My goodness, that time seems so long ago - I guess it was (well, started anyway) over 3 years ago.

He should be home in a little over a month for R&R. We're going to go island hopping because when you already live in paradise, why go anywhere for vacation?!

I really wish I had more to report, but I don't. I'll try to do better though!

No comments:

Post a Comment