Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Been A Long December

If I've said it once in the last week, I've said it ten times. I have "senioritis" regarding this deployment. Last Saturday a bunch of us got together to make homecoming banners for each of the batteries in the BN and for the (single soldiers) barracks. Since then, I swear, I have NOT been able to focus on ANYTHING. I can finally see the light at the end of this tunnel and the closer it gets the more worthless I become. And we still have awhile...


Interestingly, this is the same "light at the end of the tunnel" picture I used last time I saw a light at the end of the deployment tunnel - pre extension.... Hopefully I don't have to break it out for a few years after this go-round.
My schedule for the next several weeks is filling up fast and that's probably for the best. I remember the last several weeks of Erik's last deployment and they seemed to last longer than the other 16 months combined - can't have that happen again!
In other news... Well, I have no other news because I can't focus on anything. I'm giving myself until Friday to stop acting like I have mush for brains, I have day-long meeting that day and I'm probably going to have to appear productive.
EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment