Thursday, February 27, 2014

Is Everyone Like This?

When I had my senior pictures taken, the photographer commented at my proof session that I had my eyes closed in more than half of my pictures.

My friend the photographer says the same thing about Erik.

I say the same thing about Grant (though a photographer, I am not).

And Piper is a baby, so she really can't be held accountable, but it appears she'll be following in our footsteps.

Either we are the least photogenic people on the planet, or... or... or that's it really. We need some kind of coaching.

Let's go ahead and do a case study.

So much to discuss here. Dress bunched up, head thrown back, doing the crotch-hold on Pipes.
G looks like he's staring someone down and somehow Erik is blurred.
 
Is he having a seizure or giving a speech?

Piper photobomb.

Sour candy?

This could have worked...

"I'll hold his arms," I thought.

"That will keep him still," I thought.

As it turns out, I just look like a hunch-back.

 

So we dumped the kids. And I'm not lying - this is the best of 8 other photos that were taken.

1 comment:

  1. I think all of these are adorable! But the last one is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete