Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I know, I know...

...it's been forever and a day since my last entry. I'm sorry - I've been busy!

Pat and Ken are here (for those of you who don't know, they are Erik's parents) so we've been showing them the island. I'm pretty sure they love it. Today we went to the North Shore and to the Dole Plantation. Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and then we're going to BODIES at the Ala Moana Center. Tomorrow we are hitting up the luau at Paradise Cove. ITR got us some great discounts!

Yesterday was Erik's birthday (Happy Birthday!) and I planned for all our friends to meet us at our fav Italian place - but he thought it was just going to be us. I was so stealth, I made reservations, I got everyone together... but we were early. So early we beat our friends. Then he tells me he already knew because I drove so slowly getting there (which I wouldn't have had to do if he didn't need to leave 25 minutes earlier than we should have!). *sigh* I worked so hard! He made a haul though: An autographed copy of John McCains book and a new 80G IPOD along with a few (very cool!) other things to include 2 months of Netflix and a Hawaiian shirt.

My mom will be here Saturday!! And then Erik leaves on Monday for about 10 days. :( Then he comes home for a few days and then leaves for a month. Then he's home for a few days, and then we go to Westfield for a wedding, and then... No "and then".

I'm going to bed now. Sorry this was so jumpy... Pics and more posts after all our guests leave!

PS - Still no word on the job, but when I emailed to check in they said they hadn't made a decision yet. Keep those fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

  1. How was the bodies exhibit!? I've always wanted to go see that!

    ReplyDelete