Monday, June 10, 2013

Delinquent Poster

I can't even think of an excuse.

Have I been creatively empty? No... Because I'm not that creative to begin with and somehow I've managed to post on a sort-of regular basis (okay, that's a stretch).

Have I been too busy to post? No... Well, maybe a little bit, but you'd think that would just add fuel to the blogging fire.

Have I been to busy hanging out with my husband in the evenings to post? No... He's in Thailand.

Oh, here's the answer. I'm at Pat and Ken's house. Land of sitting back and relaxing while "Grohma Pat" prepares meals, plays trucks and cleans up messy hands. 

Seriously, do you know how much time a stay at home mom spends planning meals, cooking meals and cleaning up from said meals? Apparently it's all day because I'm swimming with free time now that none of those are on my to-do list. Not G though - he got oodles of new toys (to include a golf set - for which I immediately and publicly proclaimed no responsibly for broken windows), runs errands with Grandma, reads books with Papa and sometimes, if I'm lucky, he'll let me color with him in the evenings.

So here I lounge. I've shopped, I've dined, but I haven't cooked a thing. I hope that doesn't bother Pat... At least I started making my own coffee in the morning (she really used to do this for me until they got a Keurig!). ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment