Thursday, July 11, 2013

I follow a few blogs in my plethora of spare time, and the summer has made them all a little less posty. I admit, this is frustrating, I need my daily dose of voyeurism.

Have I ever mentioned how much I like when people leave their blinds open at night and you can see in as you drive by? I know, it's crazy. I probably shouldn't even admit it on the interwebs. But to be clear, I'm not stopping and nosing up to the window, I'm just fascinated by the glance I get as I cruise past. I like to see how other people live. *shrug* It's probably the same reason I never unfriend anyone from Facebook and why I'm so hopelessly devoted to these few other blogs I read. Or I could just be nuts, who knows?

Currently

Listening: to our obscenely loud air conditioner and the dog snore.
Loving: Mistresses. Last night Erik asked me why that show doesn't depress me. I told him it's literally the only show that's not in reruns, so I take what I can get. We'll see if I love it come fall.
Thinking: I should NOT have eaten so much lunch. It's making creating my grocery list nearly impossible.
Wanting: My house to be clean for Saturday without any actual effort. And a good nights sleep. Hello end of pregnancy miserable-ness.
Reading:  Nothing. Nada. Zilch. LOSER!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're alone, there are a few friends I still have on FB for the same reason. And I have a feeling that is why I got a random friend request just the week before last, sadly for them, I didn't approve it ;)

    I've been watching Mistresses as well. I have this weeks to watch still, my sister is staying with us and it is NOT appropriate for a 13 year old. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I'm invested now and need to know what's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete