Friday, January 3, 2014

Chistmas Catch Up...

...may never happen.

I have a billion pictures to sift through from Grandparent visits to friend visits to New Years Eve. Resolutions and revelations are swimming in my head to be written about, but who has the time?

Erik is going out of town for a few days which leaves me with house cleaning and birthday party prep for G's 3rd birthday "bash" that is rapidly approaching (and for which I have done minimal prep work), plus a close friend arrives for a visit on Thursday. Maybe she can help me figure out how to make a Daniel Tiger Trolley out of poster board.

And did I mention that the kids and I are all sick or getting sick from a long, fun, and apparently germy weekend with OTHER great friends? Small price to pay for long nights spent playing well after bed time, I suppose. Unless you're Piper. A cold when you're 4 months old is a big price to pay for anything. She seems to be the least afflicted of the three of us, hopefully it remains that way.

Oh crap, that reminds me that I need to do her 4 month stat card (11 days late... if I get it done today... which I probably won't because I have 57 mounds of laundry to deal with or my husband might divorce me... Although, here I sit, just the same...)

No comments:

Post a Comment