Saturday, January 18, 2014

November Things Fell By the Wayside...

...and don't even ask about December!

I haven't been doing a great job of keeping up with Grant-isms lately, and I'm so irritated at myself for that!

The other day I was looking at old posts when I couldn't sleep and came across the one about how G read his Noah's Ark book (here). It's so sad/funny/life affirming that so much has changed in such a short amount of time. I'm so glad I started keeping up my blog again. I can't believe what I had already forgotten.

So I need to get back in the saddle. And here we go!

G: My Daddy not like sprinkles.
S: Oh?
G: My Daddy a Soldier. Soldiers not like sprinkles.

G: This clementine is too squirtie.
S: There's worse things in life than a squirtie clementine, don't you think?
G: I doubt it.


G: I really like this new Christmas music, Mommy.
S: This isn't Christmas music, bud.
G: That not HoHo singing?
S: No... It's Johnny Cash.

G, upon seeing Erik's tattoo: Nice birdie, Daddy!


G: Mommy said only naughty people ride motorcycles.

G: I miss Sar'nt Hall. He's a hard worker.
E: Oh yeah?
G: Not like my Mommy. She stays home.


G: I'm pretty nervous about going to school.
S: Why?
G: You know Mary Had a Little Lamb? It's fleece was white as snow! And everywhere Mary went, the lamb would go too! And it followed her to school and made the children laugh and play, laugh and play. (incredulously) AND THEN THE TEACHER TURNED IT OUT!!!
S, dying of laughter: You don't have a lamb, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
G: IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment