Wednesday, October 22, 2008

For those of you who don't know

Erik gave Baxter a bath once a week. Sundays, usually.

Well two, maybe 3 Sundays have passed since Baxters last bath and I'm here to tell you: he stinks so bad I woke up in the middle of the night the other night just from the smell of him all the way on the other side of the bed. I made him go down to the floor a) because I wanted to turn over and I could fall asleep with his nastiness getting the way and b) if he's stinks that bad, why is he on my comforter?

So I'm taking him to the bath. Sorry this post was so lame. Better luck next time! ;)


///edit/// I'm giving you more because that one was terrible. It'll be in list form though because I don't feel like working very hard.

1. Baxter is now silky smooth.
2. I almost died on H1 today. Seriously. At about 40MPH a jerk in a hatchback almost ended me.
3. One of my clients is in jail. That's right, she couldn't go to work because she was in jail. *sigh*
4. KTK is headed back to the motherland as we speak. :(
5. I had sushi for dinner.
6. Erik called. He sounds good.

I'm probably going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment