Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shut Up, Sheena.

On March 30th I blogged about the lack of paper towels in my office because the state is too broke to pay for them and said that if they would quit running the air full blast for 10 hours a day they'd save some dough.

Turns out Mufi Hanneman (the mayor of Oahu) reads my blog (or maybe someone just thinks like I do, but I'd like to think the former) because they're scheduling A/C time now. They run it starting at 7AM Monday since it is off all weekend, and then Tuesday - Friday it goes on at 11 and off at 4. FYI, the sun comes up at 5 here and is in full force by 11. You sweat just sitting at your desk. Then 11 rolls around, then 12 and you're freezing again.

Seriousy, I HATE being hot. HATE IT. Next time I'll just keep my damn mouth shut.

Or at least I'll try.

But Mufi, if you're out there, I have some other ideas for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment