Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Things You Should Know About Me if We're Going to be BFF

1. I do not pee in front of my husband. In fact, I struggle to pee if I know someone can hear me.
2. When I was little I had a desperate urge to work at the grocery store near my house. Later, it was indeed my first job, and was far less glamorous than anticipated.
3. If I don't wash my hair every day it gets greasy enough to make dreads.
4. My dryer is my iron. If that doesn't do the job, I will just wear something else.
5. I desperately wish I was one of those people who liked the vacuum lines enough to sweeper every day. I mean, I like them, but...
6. And along those lines: I LOVE having a clean house, but not enough that I clean it more than is  necessary.
7. I have laundry amnesia. I put it in and forget about it for days. This was super gross in HI.
8. If I'm going up stairs and there are more than 3, I can't fight the urge to count them. I know exactly how many stairs are in my house. (39, if you were curious.)
9. I try really hard to curb my natural tendency to be a "bitcher". A "bitcher" to me is someone who sees only the negative - even their humor has a negative tone to it.
10. I got married at 23. Judging from the ages most of my high school classmates got married, I was pretty much an old maid.
11. Someday soon, you are probably going to have to nominate me for an episode of What Not To Wear. Please act quickly.
12. I don't hand wash anything. If it's a dish that I'm supposed to wash, it goes on the top rack until it breaks (which by the way has only happened with a Melamine kids plate that cost me $1). If it's a garment, I don't buy it.
13. I'd crawl over glass for someone, but only if I know they'd do it for me.
14. I don't like blue food, raspberries or the square patties at Wendys. I do really like beer though.
15. And Kendall Jackson Chardonnay

No comments:

Post a Comment