Sunday, February 11, 2018

Can We Talk For a Minute About Donald Trump?

Yeah, I don't want to either.

I want to want to. I'm fatigued.

So here's this instead:

When we were at Disney a few weeks ago (which I should post about but I'm not going to) my Garmin activity tracker fell off when I scooped Nash up and carried his tantruming behind down the sidewalk since he wouldn't hold my hand. I WAS SO PISSED I WASN'T GOING TO GET SOME AWESOME BADGES FOR ALL THE STEPS I'D TAKE OVER THE COURSE OF OUR TRIP. Did I mention it happened on Day 1? Also it was my watch, so that was also super lame. Anyway, when I came home, a friend offered me her FitBit Charge 2+HR which I love so much more. It vibrates at me when I haven't moved enough (the Garmin chirped and there's enough damn noise going on here that I never heard it.) ANYWAY, literally as I was typing the Trump thing it vibrated and said "Feed me 209 more steps this hour" and I swear to God, I stood up, walked down stairs and fed myself a string cheese. Then I marched in place as I ate it. Goal achieved while consuming a snack. This is a lifestyle I can get behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment