Monday, February 12, 2018

The Days Run Together

So listen.

I don't know what it is I do all day, but I keep myself pretty busy.

Erik will come home from work and ask what I did.

And you know what?

I don't have any damn idea.

I fed kids breakfast.
I packed at least one, sometimes two lunches.
I mainlined some coffee.
I dropped off Kid 1 at school and drove home.
Fed kids a snack.
Fed kids lunch.
Dropped off Kid 2 at school and drove home.
I changed Kid 3 and put him in bed.
-- the 2 hours between the above errand and the below errand are always kind of a blurred line between productivity and laziness, guilt or accomplishment --
I woke up Kid 3 and took him to go pick up Kids 1&2.
I fed kids.
I then took kids to the park or ballet or whatever errands or extra curriculars we have that week.
I fed kids.
I bathed kids.
I put kids in bed.
I collapsed on the couch.

I went to college guys. You know what I learned there that helps me here. Time management. Because nothing I learned there can help with the insane way kids are doing math now.

W
T
F


No comments:

Post a Comment