Friday, June 20, 2008

It's hard to blog

when you really don't have anything new to report. I went on a job interview yesterday. Got the job, turned down the job. Back to the drawing board. Thanks to my uber-supportive husband for not letting me settle.

I'm trying to wein myself off of my sleeping pills. For those of you who don't know, I tend to hit/kick/beat Erik in my sleep. I found that if I took 1/3 of a Tylenol Simply Sleep I (and he) would have a better, more calm sleeping experience. Well, now that we're not crammed in a double bed (we bought new bedroom furniture when we got here) I decided to try not using them (although I'm probably already addicted). We'll see how it goes. So far, it's 12AM. I'm not tired and I've been up since 6.

I miss Weatherford. Even though all the people that made my Weatherford experience a noteworthy one have scattered to the winds. I'm glad we'll have visitors soon. I miss my family. Maybe I should go watch OKLAHOMA! on DVD, courtesy of my darling husband. I'm sure my incessant singing of the tunes haunts his dreams.

It's raining. Maybe I can sleep now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sheena :) Found you through Kelly's bog. So glad to know there's someone else out there blogging!!

    ReplyDelete