Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So...

Still nothing new to report. Erik had a 4-day weekend this past weekend, so it was nice to have him around a little more than usual. Friday he went deep-sea fishing (yeah, I didn't know he did that either). I guess he caught a few things but he gave them to Itchi, neither of us eat fish.

Today we went to the beach for a bit and then had plans to go see Indiana Jones but didn't make it. We had dinner at Quiznos and went to Home Depot. Along the way he got a call from a the co-worker that had invited him to go fishing earlier in the weekend. It seems he went out again today and caught some Ahi. He was calling to let Erik know he was going to be late because he had to go to market to sell his fish. In what other state would that be an acceptable reason to be late to work?!

Tomorrow, I have a job interview. I think I REALLY want the job, so cross your fingers for me. It's here in town which is a HUGE plus (and REALLY hard to find). It would just work out so perfectly. I've really only interviewed once for a job and not gotten it. Old Navy when I was 16. Hopefully my streak will continue. Can you tell I'm nervous?

Anyway, I'm going downstairs. G'night!

PS - I did NOT sleep well without the Simply Sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the job interview! I've got my fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete