Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Nothing Really

Our house is on the market. No showings yet. It's only been 3 days, but I was all ready to go with a checklist of things to do before leaving, a plan on where to go and what to do. Hopefully though, I only need to use it a few times.

Right now, I'm listening to the carpet cleaners banging around upstairs. My plan was to come down here and do this, uploading pictures from P's birthday, but I left the camera upstairs and don't want to get my feet all wet fetching it.

In other news, I finally managed to get our 2013 Photo Book ordered from MixBook. Procrastination paid off in a sense because I ended up saving $68 by waiting for their annual birthday sale. Mixbook is EXPPPPEEEEENSIVE, but if you have a sale/groupon whatever, it makes the price more bearable. Thing is, their books are the best and easiest, so even if you have to pay full price, it's worth it.

Wow, the rambling...

Last Friday was Erik's LAST NIGHT OF GRAD SCHOOLLL!!! I could not possibly be more excited if it was my own self that had earned a Master's degree. Seriously. Thank the Lord that is OVER and we get some precious time as a family before going our separate ways in October for awhile.

My mom was just here and we sent a suitcase of goods home with her to lighten our TDY load. I was super proud, in my stressed out, house prepping state, that I managed to think of writing a list of everything I sent with her.

This reminds me to order P a Daddy Doll.

Geez Louise, I keep thinking something creative will come upon me and I can delete all this other insanity. But it hasn't. Maybe I'll go work on my to do list instead. More later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment