Friday, August 29, 2014

Piper is ONE!

 
The sweetest girl I've ever known turned one last week.
 
We had a serious party, with some serious out of towner friends and family.
 
I don't think anyone could possibly love this girl more. Especially her brother. And me. And her dad. But especially her brother. I am amazed by and grateful for their relationship EVERY.SINGLE.day.
 
So now, a few things you might not know about little Pipes, courtesy of her birthday party photos.
  
She likes to chew on her dress hems.


And loves a good game of peek-a-boo!
 

She suffers from a chronic case of Resting Bitch Face.

Exhibit two.

And as it turns out...






....she freakin' loves cake. Which we learned when she dove face first into that cake of hers.

It was Cherry Chip, by the way. I'll be glad I wrote that later.

As an aside: A pack of dad's chem-lights can add at least 2 hours of life to a party.

Someone couldn't be persuaded to go to sleep during her party. But that's okay, we have lots of fun together.


Happy birthday, gorgeous girl! We all adore you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment