Sunday, August 10, 2014

Time To Go

Last Thursday we got the ball rolling on selling our house. It's not on the market yet, but it will be very soon. It's really time to go.

I'm a little sad because I kind of don't mind Bradford all that much. And I hate goodbyes.

But glad because I'm getting pretty bored here.

And glad because I despise home ownership. DESPISE.

But sad because that means we have to start doing all the little things that pile up when you own a house, but you fix for other people when it's time to sell said home.

And glad because it means I'm going to be at home with my extended family for awhile and spend some QT with them and have my kids get to know them.

But sad because Erik will not be with us because the course he's going to is unaccompanied.

And also sad because we are moving farther away from some nearby friends and family.

But glad because we are lucky enough to have a lifestyle that allows us to always be looking forward to the next step, where we can be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment