Thursday, August 7, 2008

Someone Down the Street

Is blasting country music. Feels like home!



I went to a temp agency yesterday because I'm tired of not working/not contributing. They don't really have anything I would want to take on for the long-term, but it's something to do while I wait for that perfect fit to come along. Erik and I talked and it works better if I take temp work before he goes anyway. That way we can squeeze extra time in together. As I was pulling out of their lot yesterday I got a call from Bank of Hawaii. I was "screened" and my info was passed along to HR to do what they wish. We'll see what happens, but its in town so that would be AMAZING! *cross your fingers, please!*



So today I got a call from the temp agency and I have a job for the next two days. It's in Honolulu and I get to ride "The Boat" to work. I'm not a fan of boating, incase you didn't know, so we'll see how it works out. If anything, it'll be a good opportunity to see if I could stand working in Honolulu. I feel pretty guilty leaving Bax in his crate from 6-6, so Melissa is coming to let him out in the afternoon.



More later. The dog just ran downstairs and that usually means he's about to pee on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment