Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dear Reynoldo (the new cart-guy at WalMart in Kunia):

I want to thank you for finding and turning in my purse today. I'm sorry that I was lazy and didn't put my cart back into the cart holder. I swear I NEVER do that (infact it's one of my pet peeves!), but I'm not feeling very well today (allergies, you know) and after I loaded my bags into my trunk and fished out a throat losenge, I just couldn't be bothered to walk all the way over to the cart corral, so I pushed my cart (purse and all) over into a parking stall with a few other carts. I'm sure that makes your job harder, and I apologize. Imagine my fear when I got home (20 minutes later) and my purse was no where in sight. Perhaps if I had taken the time to go to the cart corral I would have noticed my purse was still in the basket.

So thank you again for finding and turning in my purse (and not stealing my identity). I tried to find you to thank you personally after I drove 100 MPH back to WalMart to fetch my bag (that I could only hope was there), but they told me you had already gone home.

Love,
Sheena and Sheena's credit score

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is amazing. It is nice to know there are still some decent people out there!

    ReplyDelete