Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged By Kelly

Eight Things: A Meme

8 things I am passionate about:
-My Beliefs
-My Marriage
-My Family
-My Friends
-Community/Political Activism
-Education
-Giving Back
-Supporting our Troops!

8 books I’ve read and enjoyed:
-The Other Boleyn Girl
-She's Come Undone
-Invisible Women
-SlaughterHouse Five
-Americas Women
-Two Little Girls in Blue (okay, well I listened - but it was still good!)
-Ladies of Liberty
-The Secret Lives of US Presidents

8 words/phrases that I say often:
-Ya know?
-Yeah?
-Herro.
-I'm tired.
-Debit, please.
-I love you (too)
-Baxter! What did you do?!
-Need to go potty?

8 things I want to do before I die:
-Visit Italy
-Speak a foreign language.
-Find a job I truly love.
-Read every book I buy.
-Make a quilt. And learn to knit something that isn't a sloppy mess in the end.
-Learn that everything doesn't have to be perfect.
-Learn to forgive and forget.
-Take over the world.

8 things I’ve learned in my life:
-My parents knew what they were doing.
-Sometimes, you really shouldn't say whats on your mind.
-Not everyone who craps on you is your enemy, and not everyone who cleans you up is your friend. (A little droplet of genius from an old friend)
-A little prayin' never hurt anyone.
-Sometimes the people who love you the most hurt you the most.
-Being powerful is like being a lady, if you have to say you are, you aren't.
-Everything really does happen for a reason. And it will all work out in the end.
-Patience is a virtue I'll just never have.

8 places I want to see:
-Italy
-Paris
-Ireland
-Montreal (again)
-A lighthouse in Maine
-New York City (I know, I'm behind the curve)
-A stop on the underground railraod.
-The White House (probably the only PoliSci major in the history of the world whose never been to DC)

8 things I currently want/need:
-The white leather bag I've been eyeing at Coach. It calls to me.
-A plane ticket to go home for Christmas.
-A freakin' job!
-My husband to be home for awhile before he leaves.
-Fried pickles from Callahans.
-A really delicious glass of wine.
-To be in bed.
-A personal trainer
-A winning power ball card.

No comments:

Post a Comment