Saturday, November 2, 2013

Grant-isms: October Edition

G: That truck is full of toys for you.
S: Oh yeah? What kind of toys do moms play with?
G: Ummmm.... brooms and washing machines.

G, holding a toy: I'm shooting!
Grandma Pat/Sheena, simultaneously: How do you know about shooting?! ( Because seriously, no one discusses it in front of him and he certainly doesn't know about it from television)
G: College.
S: COLLEGE?!
G: Yeah. Do you remember college?
S: Vaguely.
G: Yeah, probably vaguely.

I'm upstairs with Pipes, G and Erik are having breakfast. Piper is crying.
G: That's Piper. She not like anything.

At the airport picking up Papa, walking to the car, Erik is leading the way:
G: Follow my fazur (father), Papa!
Everyone laughs.
G, to Papa: Do you know my fazur?
S: Papa is your father's father. Did you know that?
G: NO WAY!

S: Do you like Piper?
G: Um... Yeah... A linna (little) bit. She cries a lot, you know.

G: About what you talking? Facebook?
E: Facebook? How do you know about Facebook?!
G: Jesus is on Facebook.

G: I love you more ice cream!
S: Really?!
G: Nope. I was just joking.

G: Mommy, there is something's wrong with my finger.
S (upon noticing it's a hangnail): Hmm, what is that?
G: Oh... Just a piece of someone's leg

 
 
"Huprise!" = Surprise!
This is the face he makes when you wink at him.



No comments:

Post a Comment