Monday, April 11, 2016

Church

So we've been attending the church on post here for about a year. It took a LOOOONG time before P would be dropped off at the nursery without a barrage of tears, but we've made it there somehow - although sometimes she still overs her eyes with the back of her hand when we get to the nursery door. And G goes to children's church, though if I'm being honest, I'm not sure he likes it. Part of me understands, I'm bad about not taking them when Erik is gone, so we only go a few times a month so he's not comfortable there yet. Maybe he'd feel better if I was better.

Anyway, two Sundays ago we went to pick him up and the teacher comes out and says "I don't know what you're doing at home..." and I'm thinking "Oh, holy crap. Gonna have to find a new church..." and Erik later told me he started to open his mouth to say "I'm so sorry!!!" but then the teacher continued with "but he is the first to answer all my questions and he's so knowledgeable about the bible!"

Yeah, lady, I don't know what we're doing either. I thought he pretty much only knew about David and Goliath. Maybe we're better than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment