Monday, April 25, 2016

Someone Has a Lazy Mommy

It's this guy. The one with the huge cheeks.
He loves food so much he doesn't even make a mess!














The one who is seven months old and has barely had table food.

Because seriously, that is A LOT of work that I can't really deal with doing at this moment. (See post about extraordinarily clingy baby)

But I kind of got my act together about 10 days ago and started giving him rice cereal. Otherwise known as the most disgusting gelatinous crap on the planet. He wasn't sure what to make of it, but he kept putting it away. So on Saturday we started giving him "real" food since I knew I needed to get that show on the road prior to Erik leaving or he'd miss the spectacle.

It took a few days to get Nash really on board, but holy cow is he into it now! Last night he probably consumed an entire half cup of the stuff.

Is it weird that I'm sentimental about the fact my other two kids started out on carrots and he didn't?


No comments:

Post a Comment