Thursday, July 19, 2018

#feelslikehome

It occurred to me recently that Erik and I have been married so long that we didn't get to have a wedding hashtag.

I wondered then, what might it have been.

#octoberthenaprilfinallyjuly For all those times the Army threw a wrench in, or downright wrecked our plans?

Could it be #freakingfinally which was the first phrase my sweet friend Katie said to me when we woke up on the morning of my wedding.

What about #plannedinthreeweeks for the amount of time we had to plan after Erik came home from Afghanistan.

I had a few other funny ones pop in my head as I was cooking dinner and thinking about this the other night. But ultimately I settled on #FinallyJorgensen or #feelslikehome, for the most obvious reasons.

Don't know what all the "finally"'s and "octoberthenaprilthenjuly" talk is all about?

Find out here, and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment