Saturday, December 21, 2013

"Papa Two Zebras"

Several months ago. I'm going to say like... April... Erik's dad went to Africa for a hunt.

They already have a zebra rug in their living room, which is about the most kid-proof floor covering on the planet, and he wanted a second one to make into a chair. Don't send me any letters people, it is what it is - and he didn't get one anyway.

The first time G asked to call Papa, I told him Papa was in Africa and we'd have to wait. He asked why Papa was in Africa and I said he was looking for a zebra. G reminded me that Papa already had a zebra on the floor, so I told him Papa wanted two zebras.

So then when he'd ask if he could call Papa, I'd say "Papa is in Africa. What's he doing there?" and G would say "Papa TWO zebras!!"

So when Papa came home from Africa, he brought G not one, but two stuffed zebras.



G was thrilled BUT he will NOT allow them to sleep in his bed with him (and the other 7870987 things he has to have in there), they must stay on the desk Erik refinished several years ago. If they move, he freaks out.

I'd pay money to be inside that kids head.

No comments:

Post a Comment