Friday, March 2, 2018

#353

I have published 352 entries on this blog. I have such a love/hate relationship with it. I can't be funny or insightful on command anymore, it would seem. I need a plan for what I'm gong to talk about next or the blog itself is just another ball I'm trying to juggle but keeps getting dropped. Unless my house needs cleaned, like now, in which case it's easy to come up with crap to write about. Like this:

Recently some friends and I got together for a Fiesta Dinner in observance of National Margarita Day. One of our friends' mothers was in town and joined us for dinner after folding 10 loads of laundry at the friends house because Grandma's are cool like that). She had raised 5 kids (4 girls and a boy) and we were laughing about what a chaotic scene the whole thing was - 10 kids, 4 moms, 1 dad and a Grandma. Someone pointed out what a hot mess everything was and the Grandma laughed.

I said "Oh God, please don't tell us now that we're going to miss this."

She said, "Don't worry, you aren't."

HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment